Patrick provides Mental Health and Wellbeing support. This has been driven by his
- personal story – diagnosed with a Stage 4 terminal brain tumour.
- workshops and training – his passion in work is to help others through running interactive events and education.
96% of attendees would recommend his talk to others (Source: 458 respondents)
Workshops and One to One sessions
- Workshop to Wellbeing and Mental Health called The Power of Now Journey (PONJ).
- Follow up workshops in smaller groups on specific exercises and using feedback from
- One to One drop in sessions.
- Mental Health First Aider England training. This is in association with MHFA England, the only national recognised organisation that does this.
The Power of Now Journey
He starts with a talk to introduce and remind individuals, groups and organisations why and how to look after themselves. This is under the theme “The Power of Now Journey”. He has worked with over 700 people and 25 organisations and at all levels from board to graduates. The organisations vary from multi-nationals and start ups, such as British Gas, Credit Suisse, the Economist, London Heathrow Airport, the Financial Times, CNBC, Viacom, TEADS TV, Mercury Publicity, GroupM, Six Physio, Dentsu, Dow Jones, Schiphol Airport, All Souls Church and Langham Place. After each talk they collect feedback to help organisations follow up on the Movement that they have created. This is used to provide relevant follow up workshops.
Read below for more information and please get in touch if you would like to know more. You can also see more
Patrick has worked in the marketing and media sector for 16 years. The combination of working at companies and being independent has allowed him to see to the industry from the perspective of: companies, regions, levels and disciplines. In August 2017, he was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. This is a catalyst for him to share his story, professional and personal. His experience has opened his eyes to how to look after yourself. He is using various techniques that he shares, such as Circle of Strength tools. These help him with his physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. He wants to help people look after themselves and avoid “putting off till tomorrow” what they can and should do “today”.