Patrick provides Mental Health and Wellbeing support. This has been driven by his
- personal story – diagnosed with a Stage 4 terminal brain tumour.
- workshops and training – his passion in work is to help others through running interactive events and education.
96% of attendees would recommend his talk to others (Source: 679 respondents)
Workshops and One to One sessions
- Workshops/Talks – 1) Power of Now Journey followed by 2) Brand Resilience 3)Active Listening
- Official training for employees to be Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA England) – see last page and https://mhfaengland.org/individuals/adult/
- Happiness Audits. Ask questions with the employees to gauge the status and how to move forward
The Power of Now Journey
He starts with a talk to introduce and remind individuals, groups and organisations why and how to look after themselves. This is under the theme “The Power of Now Journey”. He has worked with over 2,000 people and 50 organisations and at all levels from board to graduates. The organisations vary from multi-nationals and start ups, such as British Gas, Credit Suisse, the Economist, London Heathrow Airport, the Financial Times, CNBC, Viacom, TEADS TV, Mercury Publicity, GroupM, Six Physio, Dentsu, Dow Jones, Schiphol Airport, All Souls Church and Langham Place. After each talk they collect feedback to help organisations follow up on the Movement that they have created. This is used to provide relevant follow up workshops.
Read below for more information about MMS credentials, testimonials and story – please get in touch if you would like to know more.
Patrick has worked in the marketing and media sector for 16 years. The combination of working at companies and being independent has allowed him to see to the industry from the perspective of: companies, regions, levels and disciplines. In August 2017, he was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. This is a catalyst for him to share his story, professional and personal. His experience has opened his eyes to how to look after yourself. He is using various techniques that he shares, such as Circle of Strength. Active Listening, How to create the positive thoughts – 6 C’s of Dopamine. These help him with his physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. He wants to help people look after themselves and avoid “putting off till tomorrow” what they can and should do “today”.
You can also see more